Add / Drop Process
Add Period: Mon., October 06, 2014 - Sat., August 2, 2014
Drop Period: Saturday, December 13, 2014 (5 weeks)
If you wish to add or drop courses, it must be done within the published add/drop period. THE ADD/DROP FORM IS USED TO CHANGE YOUR SCHEDULE AFTER YOU REGISTER. The Add/Drop period begins on the first day of classes.
- Add through 2nd week
- Drop through 5th week
Here are the steps:
- TO ADD/DROP a class, go to the Office of the Registrar, Room 315 to obtain an ADD/DROP FORM.
- If you are a financial aid recipient, please note that dropping a class often reduces your financial aid award, and can change your eligibility status. To learn how dropping a class can affect your financial aid award, please proceed to the Office of Financial Aid, Room 229.
- TAKE ADD/DROP FORM to the Advisorís office for record review and signature.
- First Year Experience for Emerging Scholars (0-33 accumulative credits) report to Room 321
- Sophomore level students (34-62 accumulative credits) proceed to the Deanís Office, Room 311
- Junior and Senior level students (63-132 accumulative credits) proceed to the Department Chairsí Office, Room 301.
- TAKE THE SIGNED ďADD/DROPĒ FORM TO THE REGISTRARíS OFFICE, ROOM 315. A Registrarís representative will add/drop your courses. A revised registration schedule will be given to you. REVIEW THE SCHEDULE CAREFULLY to ensure that selected classes are correct.